Monday, 3 August 2015

Whatsapp Group of Manimaran Sir..

Hi!! My dear Friends..

When i am connected to Delhi SHG Group. I come to know about the Manimaran Sir. Manimaran Sir is also from TISA. He is from Chennai and Organizing Chennai SHG Meet for their local PWS peoples. I got his number from ne of my Delhi SHG Friend. When i talk to him, i came to know about his Delhi Daredevil Whatsapp Group. Then i requested to him to add me in that group. He is very nice person, also a good mentor. He provides some tips and Videos thru Whatsapp that i will going to share with you very soon.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please can you add me in this group.
    I am in UAE. my whatsapp number is +971 552101877.
    from your help I can also overcome my stammering.

    ReplyDelete